General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
In order to comply with the obligation to provide the information required under Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we would like to advise you of the ways in which we process your personal data.
We are ready to provide top-level protection for your data, as required by the Regulation. At the same time, we wish to inform you of your rights in accordance with the new law.
1. The controller of your personal data is Resin S.C.
32-052 Radziszów; Jurczyce 111, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 683 002 03 54
Contact: +48 12 275 17 45
2. Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and other applicable law.
3. In addition to the specific purposes indicated below, your personal data may be processed by the Controller also in order to fulfil its legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), in particular accounting and fiscal obligations, and to pursue the Controller’s legitimate interest, to protect the Controller’s rights, including, in particular, exercise of claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
4. Your personal data may be processed by the Controller also in order to fulfil its legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), in particular accounting and fiscal obligations, and to pursue the Controller’s legitimate interest, to protect the Controller’s rights, including, in particular, exercise of claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
5. The Controller processes personal data only for the time required for the purposes of their processing indicated in this Policy or in order to fulfil its legal obligations, and if the limitation period for claims arising from these purposes is longer – no longer than until the expiry of the limitation period.
6. Personal data recipients may include entities that cooperate with the Controller in the provision of services by electronic means and signing and implementation of sale contracts, in particular payment processors and companies that deliver the products, provide extra services related to purchases and participate in complaint handling as well as entities that provide accounting, consulting, marketing and maintenance services to the Controller and IT service providers.
7. You have the right to request access to or rectification of your data and request that their processing be restricted as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. Where your data are processed based on a legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds of your particular situation or if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
9. Where your personal data are processed based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; however, this will not affect lawfulness of any processing done based on your consent before it was withdrawn.
10. You can exercise the above-mentioned rights (excluding the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority) by sending a suitable request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries concerning your personal data should be sent to the e-mail of the Data Protection Officer of RESIN: email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer